The Black Flag (DBA of Brandon Michael Jeanpierre Corporation) is a religious organization incorporated in Delaware for the puprose of:
"Whatever the fuck I feel like doing...”
Well, at the moment, what the fuck I feel like doing is:
1. Providing toiletries for the un-housed and volunteers (upon request).
2. Providing socks for the un-housed and volunteers (upon request).
3. Dress clothes/formal wear for anyone in need (primarily men with job interviews in their pipeline as I only possess men's clothing, but women will be added to the repertoire, provided proper funding for supplies and the hiring of a shopper).
4. Layover room and board for those housed, but in between leases (the current property lease agreement specifies a 10-day maximum for guests).
5. Adhoc peer counseling and conflict resolution.
6. Distribution of educational materials to those stating a desire to explore the Information Technology field (upon request).
7. OpEx for organization for building maintenance, utilities, digital communication needs, security, and compliance (including, but not limited to the employment of the resources specialized in a given operation).
8. Feminine hygiene products for anyone in need (upon request).
9. Contract opportunities resulting in fair pay and professional reference for felons actively seeking employment, but presented with an obstacle inherent in being a felon for numerous prospective employers offering wages at pace with the current cost of living.
10. CapEx for purchase of headquarters (maintaining the highly accessible and currently published address is expected to yield optimal results and growth until a broader reputation is established to acquire the additional funding for a larger commercial site).
11. Subsidizing PPO health benefits for those in need, including, but not limited to: employees and volunteers (upon request).
12. Community food for volunteers and for use as donations in kind to other community food support non-profits or individuals performing their own acts of kindness in the immediate area (often identified passively through casual encounters and to honor the doctrine “paying it forward” from any sizable donation(s) to this organization).
13. Information and resource sharing to those expressing a desire to create their own business (upon request with the training wheels of formation filings subsidized by The Black Flag).
[The above are all currently active pursuits, but apparently I underestimated the undertaking of paying out of pocket]
In order to make a difference, we rely on the support of generous individuals and businesses in our community. We would be most grateful if you would consider providing a one-time donation between $1,000.00 and $1,000,000.00 (or, honestly, whatever the fuck you feel like doing | kinda figured best to aim high) to our organization. Your support is critical to the longevity of our latest project, and we will gladly keep you updated regarding our progress should you wish.